Brewer's / Water Test Kit
- If you are ordering the kit from outside of the United States please call 1-800-887-7645 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Water test kits are designed to make the testing process easy for you the customer. The kit
includes return label and prepaid postage, sample information sheet, clean bottle for sample
and packaging material.
- To take the water sample, run your tap for several minutes to clear the water from your
pipes (about five minutes is sufficient) and fill the provided water bottle. Make sure the lid
is secure, a piece of tape over the lid is preferred to keep it from coming loose in transit.
Double check the information on the sample submittal form and make any necessary corrections.
Use the bubble wrap sleeves to pack the water bottle, then place the bottle and submittal form
back in the box. Securely tape the box closed for shipping, then place the return address label
and return postage over the previous labels on the box. Drop the package off at your local post
- W-5A Brewer's Test: Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Carbonate,
Bicarbonate, Chloride, Iron, Sulfate, Nitrate, Electrical Conductivity, Est.Total Dissolved
Solids, pH, Total Hardness (Lime), Total Alkalinity & Total Phosphorus.
- W-5 Household Complete: Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Carbonate,
Bicarbonate, Chloride, Sulfate, Nitrate, Fluoride, Iron, Electrical Conductivity, Est. Total
Dissolved Solids, pH, Total Hardness & Total Alkalinity.
- W-6 Household: Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Carbonate,
Bicarbonate, Chloride, Sulfate, Nitrate, Electrical Conductivity, Est. Total Dissolved Solids,
pH, Total Hardness (Lime) & Total Alkalinity.
- Ward Laboratories knows your water analysis is crucial for a successful brew day. Our QA/QC program includes
participation in proficiency programs administered by CTS and NAPT.
- Results are emailed approximately one business day after the sample(s) are received.